How much weight you continue to lose when weight loss slows down is the true test for how dedicated you are to a new lifestyle.
Here are a few tips to stay on track:
- Give yourself a daily schedule. Getting on a daily schedule will help you stay on track with meals and daily workouts.
- Meal prep. Prepping meals ahead of time will make it easier for you resist buying fast food or going out to eat. Talk to a nutritionist about meals that are easy to prep and healthy.
- Get a weight loss buddy. Losing weight when someone else is holding you accountable is easier and keeps you on the right path.
- Track your exercise. Tracking your number of steps and daily workouts will give you a better idea if you’ve reached your daily goal.
- Join a support group. Being around a group of people who are experiencing the same thing is beneficial when it comes to the amount of weight you’re able to lose in the process.
Contact our specialists at (571) 512-5300 to find more about bariatric surgery and weight loss after surgery.